Check the type of Health Care Worker you are from the drop-down menu:
2. Please check the type of health care facility you work at in the drop-down menu below:
3. If you answered the previous question by clicking "Other" please describe what type of health care facility or service you work in or for.
4. Have you received any specialized training regarding safety in caring for or assisting in the care of COVID-19 patients and in cleaning their hospital rooms?Deselect Answer
5. If you did receive any specialized COVID-19 training, do you feel it was sufficiently thorough?Deselect Answer
6. As more information about COVID-19 becomes available are you and your colleagues provided updated training?Deselect Answer
7. If you did receive any specialized COVID-19 training, in your own words please describe what the training included, how long the training class was, and if you were able to ask questions.
8. Have you received personal protective equipment (PPE) when you requested it?Deselect Answer
9. If you or your co-workers had difficulty getting any of the following PPE please check all those listed below that apply:
10. If you answered the previous question by clicking "Other" please describe in your own words what type of equipment you had difficulty in receiving.
11. Please read the following list of statements closely and check all of the responses below that you share:
12. Please click the answer below which most represents your personal level of feeling of being safe, supported and prepared during the 2020 COVID 19 pandemic.Deselect Answer
13. Choose each of the answers below which best represent your observations about staffing levels at your facility should there be a SURGE in COVID-19 patients (as is the prediction of state and federal health care agencies):
14. Choose each of the answers below which best represents you observations as to CURRENT staffing levels at your facility:
15. In your own words, please provide any other, or more specific, concerns and opinions you have regarding the readiness and protection of health care workers.
16. Please check the County where you work from the drop-down menu below:
17. If you feel comfortable, please write the name of hospital or other facility where you work in the space below. The identity of the survey taker will not be disclosed.
18. SPECIAL NOTE: No matter whether you sign-up for emails, answers to the survey above will not be used in any way that would identify the respondent - answers will be calculated and developed into percentage representations as a group.
We would like to stay in touch and provide you with updates to Patient Safe Staffing and related Healthcare Information.
If you would like to receive occasional, but significant emails, please fill in the Name and Email fields below. (Email address alone is sufficient as well.)
We are interested in any comments or ideas you have, so feel free to enter them in the Comments field below.
Obviously, feel free to visit the Patient Safe Staffing website as often as you like.
Please share the link to the survey with your co-workers and colleagues in health care. Ask them to take the survey, too.
Thank you for participating, and especially for the care you provide to New Mexico's patients.
And have a great day.